Friday 24 December 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day #1

To kick off my Twelve Days of Christmas theatre-fest I have a lovely stocking filler of a video to get you all in the festive mood. The first day of Christmas is officially Christmas day which is tomorrow (as if I needed to remind anyone!) but Christmas is a bit of an internet-free zone for me so I'm posting this today instead - think of it as an early Christmas present.

A Christmas themed treat is of course obligatory, so I scoured YouTube for something suitably seasonal and what I came up with was this little gem of a video featuring the very beautiful and talented Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele. Not only is this one to keep all the Glee fans happy, but any Spring Awakening geeks out there like me will know that this pair were also the original Melchior and Wendla on Broadway. Here they are singing at a Spring Awakening Christmas benefit - many festive tidings and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment