Monday 20 December 2010

Twelve Days of Theatre

Merry Christmas one and all! The big day is nearly upon us and to celebrate this festive season I have decided to treat all my readers to twelve days of theatre-related goodness. On each of the twelve days of Christmas I plan to post a theatrical gift gathered from around the internet; this might be a fun video, an interesting article or a link to a theatre website. I will also write a related post each day for your reading pleasure (or pain, depending on your personal opinion!).

I would love feedback and suggestions for other theatrical treats to be found around the web so please feel free to leave comments. I look forward to searching the internet for some exciting videos and links and hope that you will all enjoy my festive offerings. Check back in a few days time for the first post and make sure that you take a look at the blog on each of the twelve days of Christmas so that you don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment